June 12, 2022 at 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Provider||New York State AGD Learning Center|
|Speaker||Mr. Everton Fitzgerald Kelly|
|Credits||8 MCE Participation Credit Hours|
The New York AGD Learning Center Presents
"ACLS Re-Certification Course for the Healthcare Provider "
Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022
Location: 1902 Whitestone Expressway, Suite 204,
Whitestone, NY 11357
Course 9:00am to 5:00pm
Course Code: 142
Speaker: Mr. Everton Fitzgerald Kelly
Everton Fitzgerald Kelly, an EMT-Paramedic specializing as ACLS/BLS/PALS provider, is a highly resourceful and dedicated paramedic professional with extensive experience providing exceptional pre-hospital care and service.
· Adept at quickly assessing medical needs and using the appropriate demeanor to create a calm and caring environment for the patients.
· Fully capable of applying the latest medical practices and equipment as needed to response to life threatening situations.
· Utilizing all of the key emergency care practices to build an accomplished career as an American Heart Association instructor.
· Science of Resuscitation
· Patient care documentation
· Patient Assessment & vitals
· Patient Stabilization
· Medical Terminology
· Systematic Approach
· Team Dynamics
· Airway Management
· Intubation & infusion
· Intra-osseous Access
· Medication & IV Administration
· Acute Coronary Syndromes
· Acute Ischemic Stroke
· Algorithms (Cardiac Arrest, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, and Post- Cardiac Arrest Care)
· Pre-Hospital emergency care and transport
· Megacode (Out-or-Hospital and In-Hospital)
Each participant will receive a two (2) year certification card from the American Heart Association; and the course will include all the related materials (books) and a written examination.
New York AGD is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 01/01/2021 to 12/31/2022. Provider ID # 219318
Cancellation Policy - If your cancellation is at least 48 hours in advance of the class, you will receive a full refund. If your cancellation is less than 48 hours in advance, we will not be able to issue a refund.